Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Confession....

I've been on a gradual downhill decline as far as Paleo goes since around the holidays. I would say I've been eating Paleo 70% of the time.  It's time to bring it back up to 90%. The reason to do another 30 day challenge is that it holds me accountable to think about what I'm eating and to get back in the groove that I have lost. Also, with the challenge I'm committed to going to CrossFit at LEAST 4 times a week. Confession #2 I had also been slacking on CrossFit, only going on average 2-3 times a week. Last week I only went once....you can say it....I know...LAZY!!!

Please join me in the challenge and let me know how it is going! Remember its not a diet...its a lifestyle change. Here's a great PDF I found online that United Barbell Inc. put together for more information on the challenge.


30 Day Paleo Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment